At Competent Adviser, part of Fintel IQ, our whole ethos is built around providing the financial services organisation of today with the training and competency assessment tools they require to be able to demonstrate that all individuals within their organisation are, and remain, competent in their role.
We're recruiting for an Administrator to join the Competent Adviser team.
In this role you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring our all-important learning content and questions remain fully updated, become part of a small, friendly team who prides itself on excellent customer service.
In this role you'll
- Assist in updating and maintaining the learning material on our award winning CPD platform
- Ensure our website/LinkedIn content remains up to date and relevant
- Work closely with our authors and the rest of the team
- Handle email contact from our user community
- Provide back-up help desk support when needed
What you need to succeed
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise and organise a busy workload
- Collaborative with ability to take initiative and a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
This is a full time, office based role, based within our office in the heart of Dorking.
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.