Defaqto Engage is a market-leading software solution that provides financial advisers with access to comprehensive data and functionality regarding financial products, platforms and funds.
We're looking for someone to join our customer success team as a Training Executive, providing existing customers with telephone based training on Defaqto Engage. You will answer incoming calls, respond to incoming emails and contact customers requiring training support.
Candidates must have previous experience of telephone based contact with customers – ideally both inbound and outbound calls – plus experience of training other people in new skills. You also need to be a strong team player with a passion for providing excellent service to customers. A high level of IT literacy is also essential.
You don’t need to have worked in financial services or software training before, but if you have then it would be a distinct advantage. In any case, you’ll need to be a quick learner who’s prepared to swiftly develop an in-depth knowledge of how the financial advice market operates in the UK and how our software and services support advisers to deliver professional, efficient and compliant advice.
In return, we can offer an interesting role, supporting a market-leading product, within a flexible and collaborative work environment.
What you'll be doing
- Answering telephone calls from customers and respond to incoming customer emails
- Contacting customers requiring training on Engage, identifying their training needs and talking through the relevant functionality
- Training customers to understand how to use Engage effectively and how to interpret our data appropriately
- Actively promoting high levels of usage by our customers
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of Engage and how Advisers make use of the software and the key issues/developments impacting the UK financial services industry
- Helping to demonstrate the value Engage delivers to the end user
What you need to succeed
- Capable of learning new software quickly
- Passionate about excellent relationship management, both externally and internally
- Positive and proactive, you use your initiative, take responsibility and are prepared to go the extra mile to deliver optimal results
- Collaborative and supportive team player who thinks and works cross-functionally
- Strong track record of helping customers
- An interest in, and willing to learn about the financial services industry and financial products
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner, good training skills and confident outbound calling skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
Nice to haves
- Relevant financial services qualifications
- Awareness of Defaqto and its products and services, plus competitor offerings
- Good knowledge of the UK financial services industry and how investment products and funds are distributed to consumers
- Previous experience delivering telephone based training and/or software training
- Providing telephone based customer support to business customers
- Working within the financial services industry, particularly with IFAs
- Training others
- Telephone based customer interaction (e.g. in a sales, customer service, market research environment)
What we offer you
- Company funded critical illness and life assurance cover
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Defaqto FitPlan - contribution to gym / sports club fees or fitness equipment
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Group personal pension plan, with an employer contribution of up to 10% of salary
- 5 working weeks of holiday per year, with the option to purchase up to an additional week
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest free season ticket loans for those who travel by public transport
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.