An opportunity has arisen to join the UKs largest provider of outsourced support to financial advisers. The role will be based in our exciting new offices in Huddersfield, with the flexibility to balance remote working as required. You will be working for a strategic marketing team responsible for promoting our brands and services to both existing customers and the wider market.
Working with both Head of Proposition and Head of Acquisition marketing, you will be responsible for the packaging and dissemination of campaigns to both existing customers and prospects through a variety of channels. You will also be responsible for reporting on key metrics – managing leads, enhancing customer journeys and scheduling activity.
This role will suit someone with marketing experience looking for the next challenge in their career and the chance to progress with an industry leader.
- Repositioning and deployment of content as supplied by the team
- Scheduling of campaigns and channel management
- Social media management (monitor, engage, deploy)
- Lead management
- MI – monitoring, reporting etc
- Campaign UX
- Hubspot management (inc microsites)
- Event support (collateral and planning)
- Third party activity support (assets, content)
What you need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a marketing environment
- Digital marketing experience
- Data marketing experience
- A creative mindset applied to campaign execution
- Good communication skills
- Team player, positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable with analysing data and making recommendations.
- Able to work within a virtual team but a self-starter and the ability to manage own priorities and workload
What we offer you
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a £25 Amazon voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.