We have an opportunity for a passionate Compliance Field Support Administrator to join our team providing support to our compliance field department, based in Huddersfield.
Customer Service: Ensuring that any client queries are responded to accurately and in a timely manner with relevant record keeping requirements adhered to
Diary Management & Appointment Booking: Managing the diaries of a panel of Compliance Consultants and proactively contacting clients via telephone calls (outbound and inbound) and email to ensure compliance visits are booked in advance
Application Processing: Processing new applications / terms of business on a weekly basis to ensure that the internal back-office system is accurate in respect of client service delivery requirements
Visit Report Processing: Working with the compliance consultancy team to ensure that all compliance visit records are completed on Dynamics with reports filed accurately in the relevant member folders in a timely manner
Account Management Record Keeping: On receipt of internal updates (pro-tracker reports) ensuring that the client pipeline spreadsheet is updated on a weekly basis, providing additional support were required to ensure visit bookings are made.
Internal Support: Supporting internal stakeholders in respect of queries and information requests
General Administration duties: To provide support to the Compliance Consultants and Compliance Development Managers to ensure the smooth running of the department. Duties to include support with events work, general compliance visit booking enquiries, updates on Compliance Consultant work schedules and any other administration tasks that are required.
What you need to succeed
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative whilst managing a personal workload
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with internal teams and external customers
- Experience handling both internal and external telephone and email enquiries
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
- Excellent IT skills, confident using Microsoft applications and can learn new software quickly
What we offer you
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a £25 Amazon voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.