We're recruiting for a Application Support Analyst who is passionate about Dynamics 365 to join our Application Support Team and assist with the deployment of D365 across the organisation.
You'll be responsible for making sure the system is available for use by our colleagues, member firms and partners.
You are a great communicator who can work cross functionally across the business to troubleshoot any D365 system or service problems and apply the appropriate resolutions through either improvements or fixes.
This job can be done anywhere in the United Kingdom with occasional visits to our Huddersfield Headquarters for in person collaboration.
What you'll be doing
- Responding to incidents and requests from colleagues, members and partners
- Building and maintaining a deep technical knowledge of MS Dynamics 365
- Taking appropriate actions to maximise the reliability, availability, and performance of D365
- Customisation of MS Dynamics 365 using workflows, business rules and process flows
- Working closely with the Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, and Infrastructure teams to ensure timely resolution of incidents and requests
- Identifying areas where improvements can be made, whether that is with applications, architectures, or he processes we use
- Ensuring D365 is fully tested and meets both business objectives and fulfils end-user requirements
- Writing and maintaining relevant knowledgebase articles
What you need to succeed
- MS Dynamics 365 knowledge, especially Sales, Customer Service and Field Service functionality
- Knowledge of enhancing D365 dashboards
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Highly responsive to requests & incidents and able to remain calm and productive under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, including a collaborative approach to team working and relationship building with colleagues and external contacts
- Good written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, inquisitive and proactive – with the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Understands the balancing act between commercial reality and technical perfection and focuses on the objectives underlying each project – balancing a strong attention to detail with seeing the bigger picture
- Drives for results, with the ability to maintain focus and respond quickly within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
What we offer you
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a £25 Amazon voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds