As a result of digital transformation, we’re now in need of a dedicated owner of D365. You will be responsible for maintaining the D365 roadmap and working with senior stakeholders to build and develop our CRM system.
What you'll be doing
- Working with the technical teams and business stakeholders to identify user and group needs when it comes to CRM and data projects
- Responsible for defining, prioritising and developing high quality products and features that deliver demonstrable customer and business value across the group
- You'll be responsible for the product backlog and refining it to reflect priorities, balancing benefit with effort, risk and technical complexity.
- Working collaboratively across the group to align priorities and ensure that there is consistency in the digital journey across all brands
- Acting as an ambassador for Agile best practices, lead sprint reviews and engage in daily stand ups and sprint retrospectives.
What you need to succeed
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is critical
- Demonstrable Agile experience
- Make sound prioritisation decisions based on value and effort/risk to deliver
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and make effective decisions
- Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
- Experience of applying data and insight to inform decision-making
What we offer you
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Access to our regular wellbeing programme including free Zoom fitness classes, meditation, yoga.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a £25 Amazon voucher
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- An invite to our exclusive annual Christmas Party
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!
Fintel plc and all the businesses within it adopt a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination on any of the protected grounds in the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
For these reasons we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.