IT Service Desk Analyst
SimplyBiz · Huddersfield Temporarily Remote
Full time | Permanent | Salary up to £24k
We are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT team based in Huddersfield.
You’ll primarily be providing first line support to employees with IT issues, and logging requests and activities onto the service desk platform.
IT at SimplyBiz is a growing team supporting the majority of brands within Fintel. If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we want to speak with you!
What you'll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our employees and ensure they are receiving the best service and tech support
- Providing technical assistance resolving hardware and software issues
- Managing the helpdesk system to take ownership of queries to ensure they are followed up, completed and communicated with the customer throughout
- Providing training to new users on IT systems
What you need to succeed
- Be professional and customer focused
- Good communication skills and be comfortable dealing with both members of staff, and occasionally our customers
- Be a self-motivated team player
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting a wide range of software, especially the Microsoft stack
- An understanding of common IT tech such as Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
What we offer you
- The chance to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with experienced industry leaders
- Regular company update meeting – ask me anything style Q&A with our leadership team
- Modern office in Huddersfield with fruit deliveries through the week, a relaxed dress code and free ‘posh coffee’ in our collaboration space
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
- Happy to talk flexible working
- Access to our regular wellbeing programme including free Zoom fitness classes, meditation, yoga..
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual leave allowance increasing with length of service
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday, plus a £25 Amazon voucher
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Investment in your professional development
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- An invite to our exclusive annual Christmas Party
- Lots of fundraising events for charity to get involved in!